date POSTED: 07/25/2019 | job classification: part-time, Hourly
As a Food Production Worker at Rick’s Barbecue Wholesale and Catering, Inc., you will be responsible to safely and efficiently prepare food products for wholesale which includes, stacking cases or buckets of finished products onto pallets. You will also be responsible for operating machines and labeling/code dating of finished products.
• Preparing food items for packaging according to health and safety guidelines
• Responsible for taking products off racks and packing into boxes
• Stacking cases of finished products onto pallets
• Responsible for properly labeling and code dating finished products
• Operate machines, including troubleshooting, setup, cleanup, basic quality control and waste control
• Adhere to the details of the operation, including all operating standards, food standards, service standards, and policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook
• Abide by sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen areas. Comply with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances
• Maintain regular and required attendance
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must consistently maintain a strong sense of integrity and honesty
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors, good morals and values, and set an overall positive example for all team members
• Maintain and demonstrate a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
• Understand the proper function, operation, and maintenance of all equipment
• Part-time day position. Set schedule Monday – Thursday. Located at Rick’s Commissary in Leoma, TN
• Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion
• This position works with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.